- No running on deck.
- No roughhousing allowed on deck or in the pool
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed at GSRC.
- No glass containers are allowed on deck area.
- No food or beverages allowed around edge of pool.
- Water guns, floats and noodles may be used at the discretion of the Lifeguards. Please make sure to check with them prior to using them in the pool. They will have the right at any time to remove these items from the pool in order to ensure the safety of all swimmers.
- Baseballs will not be permitted in the shallow end of the pool without prior approval from the Lifeguards. They will have the right to end these games at any time.
- In a sincere attempt to keep all children safe and the pool a wonderful environment for everyone: No child under the age of 12 is to be left at the pool without an adult, 16 years or older, to directly supervise the child. Any child left for more than 30 min after the pool closes (due to bad weather or emergencies) will be charged a minimum of $10.00 to be paid to guard/manager for every 30 minutes children are left after closing occurs.
- Only children 6 and under will be allowed in the kiddie pool at any time, including pool breaks.
- Those children still in diapers or in the midst of “potty training” must have a “swimmie” diaper on at all times to be allowed in either pool. If your child is not in the proper attire, you will be asked to leave for the remainder of the day. Please remind children to use the restroom during each pool break.
- There will be a 10-minute pool break each hour of operation. Adults 18 and over are allowed to use the pool during this time. Those under 18 should not be near the pool’s edge. Dangling feet will not be permitted during pool breaks. At closing hour the 10 minute rule applies. Members must be out of the pool at 10 minutes before the closing hour.
- Parents should take notice of their children at all times. The guards are here to help you but it is your responsibility to make sure the children know and follow the rules.
- We try to maintain a clean facility at all times. If you should have a spill please notify a guard or manager immediately. They will come to clean the area. Please dispose of all trash in a timely manner. This will help keep the bee/ant situation under control. If you notice trash in or around the pool or bathroom area, notify a guard or manager immediately. They will come take care of it.
- The club house is for use by all members. Please remember to clean behind yourself and your children before leaving. Make sure all showers are turned off before leaving the area.
- Do not allow young children to shower or use the facility unattended. This will help to keep the area clean and to conserve water. If you notice the bathhouse area is not clean please notify a guard or manager immediately so it can be taken care of.
** GSRC is a tobacco free facility. We will have a designated area in which you may use your tobacco products outside of the pool and club house area. **
Guests: 10 visitor passes are given to each member with yearly membership paid. Visitor passes for each member family will be at the check-in desk. The cost for a guest admission pass is $5.00 each. Guest passes may be used any time, including weekends, except during holiday events as posted. Guests for which admission is paid or a guest pass is used, with any family, can visit only one day per week, unless they are out-of-town guests. “Out-of-town” guests must live at least 50 miles away from GSRC. You must sign in any and all guests at arrival. This includes those using the tennis courts, volleyball court or shelter. Guests must leave the premises when the member leaves. Once you have used your initial 10 guest pass you may purchase an additional set of 10 passes at the cost of $40.00.
Exceptions: Any social function as food is club provided then guests are $10.00 before 4pm and $5.00 after 4pm. (For Example, July 4th, Memorial Day, Labor Day). Guest Passes are NON-transferable from year to year.